Explore Embedded Browsers
We understand that WPE is interesting from many perspectives, and to people of potentially vastly different backgrounds. Let’s help you find what you’re looking for.
New to WPE
- Interested in seeing WPE in action
- A web developer who is looking to understand the basics about what an embedded browser is?
An embedded developer
- Wondering if WPE is currently available for your device?
- Wondering what makes WPE a good choice
- Interested in learning more about the architecture of WPE
- An experienced embedded developer ready to build and tune WPE
- Interested in all of the various ways you can get started actually using and exploring WPE
WPE is currently running on a wide range of hardware, including devices made by:
Why Choose WPE?
WPE WebKit is widely adopted by many industries, including digital signage, professional audio, home appliances, set-top-boxes, automotive, and inflight infotainment. Countless devices deployed around the globe are already using WPE WebKit as their web runtime platform, and use is growing rapidly.