This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.24 series.
What’s new in the WPE WebKit 2.24.3 release?
- Updated the user agent string to make happy certain websites which would claim that the browser being used was unsupported.
- Improve loading of multimedia streams to avoid memory exhaustion due to excessive caching.
- Fix display of documents with MIME type
application/xml in the Web Inspector, when loaded using
- Fix a hang while scrolling certain websites which include HLS video content (Twitter, for example).
- Fix rounding artifacts in volume levels for media playback.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Fix the build with video track support disabled.
- Fix the build with multimedia support completely disabled with
- Fix build issue which would cause media controls to disappear when Python 3.x was used during the build process.