This is the first development release leading towards the 1.8 series.
What’s new in WPEBackend-fdo 1.7.1?
- Added new API for the audio rendering protocol, which allows embedders to receive audio samples instead of letting WPE WebKit handle their playback.
- Added support to export frames using EGLStreams, which can be used e.g. with Nvidia GPUs.
- New build configuration system based on Meson. The existing CMake-based system is still maintained, and both produce the same outputs.
- Expose symbols for the version retrieval functions.
- Use libepoxy for EGL operations.
wpebackend-fdo-1.7.1.tar.xz (40.8 KiB) md5sum: 7e66a08eecba6124f59bbce288c52fa1 sha1sum: d72795efca8d6d4e624fc9e945cf279599e74bc0 sha256sum: 9b980a73ea4e3762266c48f81ded56d9dcad4acf32bad9bd05d0dffdd454c6f5