This is the first development release leading towards the 1.8 series.
What’s new in WPEBackend-fdo 1.7.1?
- Added new API for the audio rendering protocol, which allows embedders to
receive audio samples instead of letting WPE WebKit handle their playback.
- Added support to export frames using EGLStreams, which can be used e.g.
with Nvidia GPUs.
- New build configuration system based on Meson. The existing CMake-based
system is still maintained, and both produce the same outputs.
- Expose symbols for the version retrieval functions.
- Use libepoxy for EGL operations.
wpebackend-fdo-1.7.1.tar.xz (40.8 KiB)