This is a development release leading towards the 1.4 series.
What’s new in the WPEBackend-fdo 1.3.1 release?
- New macros in the API to check the version at compilation time (#47, #48).
- Added support for detaching and attaching new ones for a view backend (#40).
- Improved handling of Wayland events (#41, #49).
- Improved how CMake searches for wayland-scanner, making it friendlier for cross-compilation (#39).
- Fixed double-free of callback resources during destruction of view backends.
wpebackend-fdo-1.3.1.tar.xz (28.2KB) md5sum: 4bd9b0c9b8b624ca806024c8ddfeb564 sha1sum: aa37f3c59db557c0c0026a492e6928dad50877c0 sha256sum: b0d136aa9ce9f94b1d06b258ed68c4a7b588b2e692d448d9c6eedb72edf56739