This is the first stable release in the 2.22 series.
What’s new in the WPE WebKit 2.22.0 release?
- Several fixes for video playback with media source extensions (MSE).
This allows using WebM support for YouTube, which no longer works through
regular video source. Note that MSE is still disabled by default and
webkit_settings_set_enable_mediasource()has to be used to enable the feature.
- Fix the build in several platforms: s390x, ppc64le, armv7hl, mips64.
- Fix the build with video disabled.
- Fix symbols with
jsc_prefix not being exported.
- Fix a memory leak during media playback when using
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release, they are far too many to list!
wpewebkit-2.22.0.tar.xz (15.2MB) md5sum: e23753c1b2984303e2523c18031b0736 sha1sum: c69998d2a522287f5c894f8ed73b9f122d3ae949 sha256sum: 625551aa60ad047639cc64be4259f03598c4ed5db5f7427251657f889e822208