This is a development release leading towards the 2.22 series.
What’s new in the WPE WebKit 2.21.92 release?
- New MiniBrowser for WPE, which can be enabled at build time.
- Fix the build in MIPS64.
- Add new API to inject/register user content in isolated worlds.
- Add more API to JSCException to handle column number, convert exception to string, get the exception backtrace, create exceptions with a custom error name and report exception message with full details.
- Fix excessive CPU usage when getting the process memory footprint.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release, they are far too many to list!
wpewebkit-2.21.92.tar.xz (15.1MB) md5sum: c5fcb3768067978741d8e72b1055ab8b sha1sum: 959bcf32702739f518c077964b003c5d0e8e8dc2 sha256sum: 8ee366915aaf4f97950889863ac9951d21d94cae9c5f09d5f8e6efeb92069746