This is the first bug fix release in the stable 2.20 series.
What’s new in the WPE WebKit 2.20.1 release?
- Fixed a crash when trying to use the remote Web inspector.
- Disable Gigacage if mmap fails to allocate in Linux.
- Add user agent quirk for paypal website.
- Properly detect compiler flags, needed libs, and fallbacks for usage of 64-bit atomic operations.
- Fix a network process crash when trying to get cookies of about:blank page.
- Fix UI process crash when closing the window under Wayland.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Security fixes: CVE-2018-4190, CVE-2018-4199, CVE-2018-4218, CVE-2018-4222, CVE-2018-4232, CVE-2018-4233, CVE-2018-4246, CVE-2018-11646.
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release, they are far too many to list!