This is the first development release leading towards the 0.10 series.
What’s new in Cog 0.9.1?
- core: Added
CogPrefixRoutesHandler, which can route URI scheme requests with different path prefixes to other handlers.
- core: Added new
- core: Added support in
CogDirectoryFilesHandlerto use the URI host part as a path component, to ignore a certain amount of path components, and expose the base path as a property.
- core: Removed support for building using WebKitGTK, only the WPE port is supported now.
- drm: The DRM/KMS platform module is now built by default.
- drm: Added support for key press event repeat.
- drm: Added support for mouse cursor.
- drm: Added support for atomic modesetting, which is automatically used by default when support is detected in the video driver.
- drm: Added support for limiting the maximum used video mode width and
height, settable using the
- drm: Fixed usage of the specified output device scaling factor.
- drm: Improve logging output.
- drm, fdo: Added support for SHM buffer exports, which for example allows using Mesa’s software rasterization.
- fdo: Try using the largest available output video mode when using the
- headless: Added new
headlessplatform module, which does not produce output and can be used without any graphics hardware e.g. in combination with Mesa’s software rasterization.
- x11: Added new
x11platform module, which uses an X11 window to paint rendered web content using XCB and OpenGL.
cog-0.9.1.tar.xz (85.6 KiB) md5sum: 931010e105767fa6a30bb8a2719e6dfb sha1sum: e724ade2b443c0e87f3b30255fdb1a1f3abba2e5 sha256sum: 67581431b993c877c856d0c1ef3e8993e90add331eae6c7f79469b1fc0a72d2d