This is the first stable release in the 0.12 series.
Highlights of the 0.12.0 release
- cog: New
--enable-sandboxcommand line option, which allows isolating rendering processes from the rest of the system.
- cog: New
--content-filter=command line option, which allows loading a content blocker (
WebKitUserContentFilter) JSON rule set.
- core, cog: Added support for running in WebDriver automation mode.
- core: Changed platform plug-ins to be able to automatically detect which
one should be used. Passing the
--platform=command line option to the launcher is now optional.
- core: Added support for building against
- core: Added CogHostRoutesHandler, which can route URI scheme requests with different host parts to other handlers.
- core: Removed
cog_platform_teardown(), deinitilization of platform plug-in implementations is now done automatically as part of object finalization.
- wl: Renamed
fdoplatform module to
wl(Wayland) as it better reflects its usage; the old name still works e.g. when using
cog --platform=fdobut it is considered deprecated and will cause a warning.
- wl, gtk4: Added support for fullscreening web views.
- drm: Improved input event handling.
cog-0.12.0.tar.xz (109.4 KiB) md5sum: 30d6f68914af0ba5c32ac14df504215a sha1sum: de367b33fb45a1bca9e443ca5c1d6cae3833d759 sha256sum: aad413a8aaf15d400d70f9c909a28b92b138f7b0c0d825978de8788d0d75208a