This is the first development release leading towards the 0.12 series.
What’s new in Cog 0.11.1?
- core: Changed platform plug-ins to be able to automatically detect which
one should be used. Passing the
--platform=command line option to the launcher is now optional.
- core: Added support for building against
- core: Added CogHostRoutesHandler, which can route URI scheme requests with different host parts to other handlers.
- core, cog: Added support for running in WebDriver automation mode.
- cog: New
--enable-sandboxcommand line option, which allows isolating rendering processes from the rest of the system.
- cog: New
--content-filter=command line option, which allows loading a content blocker (
WebKitUserContentFilter) JSON rule set.
- drm: Implemented handling of pointer axis/wheel/finger/continuous events and absolute motion events.
- wl: Renamed
fdoplatform module to
wl(Wayland) as it better reflects its usage; the old name still works e.g. when using
cog --platform=fdobut it is considered deprecated and will cause a warning.
- wl, gtk4: Added support for fullscreening web views.
- gtk4: Honor the CogShell.device-scale-factor property.
cog-0.11.1.tar.xz (109.0 KiB) md5sum: b078bdc3a08930f4c8e61a458ad6b332 sha1sum: ef41312c64871b7da26cab407ad3db27ee937bb0 sha256sum: 6cbd60386e20bad62adccb26a2488c9eea0b609b12336476fac1fb71fcd26572